* I will help you buy, lease/rent, and sell your residential real estate (as long as a bank or other commercial lender is not involved in a purchase).
* I will help you buy, refinance, lease/rent, and sell your commercial real estate.
* I will help you buy, lease/rent, and sell your vacant land (as long as a bank or other commercial lender is not involved in the purchase of a residential lot).
* I will help you develop your land.
* I will help you develop your multi-family property into a condominium.
* I will help you place a conservation restriction or agricultural preservation restriction ("APR") on your land.
* I can help you preserve your family home, vacation cottage, or farm for future generations.
* I will teach you how to obtain Chapter 61, 61A, or 61B reductions in your local property taxes.
* I will teach you how to be an effective landlord.
* I will teach you about your rights as a tenant.
(Note: I do not handle landlord/tenant disputes unless both parties are willing to submit their situation to me for binding arbitration, that is, you would have to agree to let me decide how to resolve your dispute.)
* If you want to accomplish something very unusual, I will help you craft a creative, unique, one-of-a-kind transaction or structure that gets you what you want - if it is at all possible.
Selling Your Single-Family Home, Condominium, or Building Lot ($800.00)
I will help you sell your single-family home or condominium. My services with this package include reviewing an offer received from a potential buyer, preparing a Purchase and Sale
Agreement once you have accepted an offer, preparing the deed, arranging to pay off your existing mortgage(s), if any, and representing you at the closing. I will charge my normal hourly
rate of $250.00 for any additional services such as resolving any title issues, creating a power of attorney document so you don't have to attend the closing, etc. If your sale transaction
does not complete, I will charge my normal hourly rate for whatever work I've put into the transaction.
Buying Your Single-Family Home ($1,500.00)
I will help you buy your single-family home as long as you are paying cash or using a non-commercial lender. (Note: I don't work with banks or other commercial lenders on
residential transactions.) My services with this package will include reviewing your offer before you submit it, reviewing your Purchase and Sale Agreement, reviewing the deed,
examining the title, obtaining a municipal lien certificate, a plot plan (if necessary), and title insurance, preparing a Declaration of Homestead, and handling the financial details and the
closing. The Package assumes that you will purchase an owner's title insurance policy for your home in addition to any lender's title insurance policy your non-commercial lender will
require. If you decide not to purchase owner's title insurance, my charges will be based on my normal hourly rate of $200.00. I will charge my normal hourly rate for any additional
services I provide. If your purchase transaction does not complete, I will charge my normal hourly rate for whatever work I've put into the transaction.
The Geographical Area I Serve
Most of my real estate work is with property located in Franklin and Hampshire Counties of Massachusetts. I am available, however, to work on commercial real estate transactions for Hampden County property.